Tuesday, November 20, 2012

writing like a crazy person...

Just a real quick post to say I am getting super excited about my future trip to Cambodia next month. Three of my children are back there now. Also I have been writing like crazy. The words are just pouring out which is wonderful. I can't even explain it. For those who write you can understand. Those who don't write they look at me, and some try to understand but they can't. To have the thoughts and scenes in my head and to be able to just write and get them out Well I am really happy and in love. I am following in love with the characters, especially the males of my story. They are Alpha males and want to love and protect those who are in their lives and they love. All I can say it's awesome! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment