Friday, November 16, 2012

Future books

I have a favorite author and she is a favorite of many and has been. On her blog she has a list of books that are in the works or maybe. She has a sequel down but it's below this line that states anything under that line may never get done. Lately she has been working on other things and that 'maybe book' hasn't moved. I want to see the sequel as I am sure many other readers do too but we don't have a personal in with this author and even though she is real sweet in answering back. That future book hasn't moved on the list. Well here is my list. Now mind you I am not going to give you a title yet for most as they are not written in stone yet but the book is in the works and the title is the general idea. Also it if it is not connected with TKOA (The Kings of Angkor) it could move up and down on the list. Further explanation will be coming soon. #2 in the Kings of Angkor -Release, sometime 2013. Novella, title yet to be decided, Paranormal - Release sometime early 2013. The Lioness/Return to Me, finished eons ago, need to really work on it. Contemporary Romance set in Cambodia, Afghanistan and Iraq. Only three to my knowledge have read parts of it when I was posting snippets of it on my older blog. I titled it "Return to me" my son Brendan titled it "The Lioness" because of a phrase said in the manuscript. I am going to have it worked on and maybe get it out. I truly fell in love with the characters when writing it. It has a sound track like all my books, more definitive then some, if you get a chance to read you will see. I would like it to see the light of day. Release, maybe sometime 2013. Sequel to the Novella, as I was listening to AC/DC yesterday the minor character of the Novella were taking shape soooooo maybe. "The Ghost and Katie Thayer" A ghost story, Paranormal Romance set on the coast of Maine. "The Missing Statues of Koh Ker" ,Mystery/Romance takes place in Cambodia in the 1920s. "Cowboys and Angels" ,Setting, present day Texas or out west almost finished, it's another novella.

No comments:

Post a Comment